sabato 30 agosto 2014

Stop standing there



All this talkin’ to you
I don’t know what I’m to do
I don’t know where you stand
What’s inside of you head

All this thinkin’ of you
Is that what you’re doing too?
You’re always on my mind
I talk about you all of the time

Don’t waste another day
Don’t waste another minute
I can’t wait to see your face
Just to show you how much I’m in it
So open up your heart
Help me understand
Please tell me who you are....

...

I never meant for it to mean this much
Hush, hush now

..I wanted to keep you forever next to me
You know that I still do
And all I wanted was to believe
Hush, hush now

..But I would never let you go, no
Hush, hush now

..So go on, live your life
So go on, say goodbye
So many questions but I don’t ask why
So this time I wont even try
Hush, hush now .




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento